First, let me start with a quick recap of the year.
1. We built our house and are still no where close to being settled or unpacked. Oy!
2. We lost my grandmother to a stroke.
3. We lost my father-in-law to cancer.
4. I started my own business with Thirty-One Gifts.
Some things to look forward to in 2014.
1. We're going on a cruise, which I'm so ready for. I need a break!
2. We're going to Disney World!
3. Unpacking and settling in to our house.
4. Starting my master's degree in Elementary Education.
Also, some goals for 2014.
1. Join a gym, start a diet, and lose 50 pounds this year.
2. Be a better blogger and post at least once a week (I need to actually start some projects around the house so I have something to blog about).
3. Finish my 2013 Project Life album and keep up with my 2014 album.
4. Promote to Director with Thirty-One by the end of the year.
I hope you had a great 2013 and have an even more fabulous 2014. What are some of your goals for the new year?