Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Recap

2013 has been a crazy year and I'm glad it's over.  I need some normalcy in my life during 2014.

First, let me start with a quick recap of the year.

1. We built our house and are still no where close to being settled or unpacked.  Oy!


2. We lost my grandmother to a stroke.



3. We lost my father-in-law to cancer.


4. I started my own business with Thirty-One Gifts.


There's been some ups and there's been some downs, but it's definitely been crazy!


Some things to look forward to in 2014.

1. We're going on a cruise, which I'm so ready for.  I need a break!



2. We're going to Disney World!



3. Unpacking and settling in to our house.

4. Starting my master's degree in Elementary Education.


Also, some goals for 2014.

1. Join a gym, start a diet, and lose 50 pounds this year.

2. Be a better blogger and post at least once a week (I need to actually start some projects around the house so I have something to blog about).

3. Finish my 2013 Project Life album and keep up with my 2014 album.

4. Promote to Director with Thirty-One by the end of the year.


I hope you had a great 2013 and have an even more fabulous 2014.  What are some of your goals for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment