Sorry I've been such a horrible blogger lately. Ever since we moved into the house, our internet has been really wonky. Plus, life has been crazy. Hopefully things will settle down soon and I can start blogging more regularly.
I thought I would share some little tidbits of what is going on in my life with you instead of writing up a full blog post.
- We're loving the house. We've having some issues, but the builder comes out at the 8 month mark to fix things we find, so we're just keeping a running list.
- Most people we've met in the neighborhood are nice. Went to a party at the house across the street last weekend to watch FSU beat up on Clemson.
- The house next to us is still vacant. The recently dropped the price, so we may actually have next door neighbors sometime soon.
- We finally got our Halloween decorations up yesterday. We didn't do much, but at least our house looks a little more spooky.
- I started my own business selling Thirty-One Gifts. I'm not happy with my work life right now, so I decided to take control. I'm hoping to eventually move up in the ladder, become a director, and be able to quit my job and work my Thirty-One business full time!
- College Gameday is coming to Tallahassee this week! We're going to have tons of excitement with the ESPN crew coming to town.
- I'm the ECC for our United Way workplace campaign this year, so I've been working on getting incentives and donations for our Silent Auction. If you have any friends or family who may be interested in donating, I would love to talk to them!
Hopefully I'll be around a little more in the upcoming weeks. I am pretty active on Instagram though, so if you would like to keep up with my crazy life, feel free to become a follower. @ashleyc1113