Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Carnival Freedom Review: Sea Day 2

Sadly today is the last day of our cruise.  :-(

We started our day off by taking some pictures around the ship.




We're big trivia buffs when we're on a cruise and we racked up a total of 5 ships on a stick this time!


For dinner tonight, I ordered chips and salsa for my appetizer and J ordered the mango cream soup.


For entrees, I ordered the prime rib and J ordered the bacon mac n cheese.



For dessert, we both ordered the best dessert Carnival offers, the Grand Marnier souffle.


And of course we had to get a picture with our favorite waiter before we left.



Well, that's the end of my cruise review.  We had a terrific time.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

If you would like to read my full review, head on over to Cruise Critic.





No comments:

Post a Comment