Monday, February 20, 2012

Carnival Freedom Review: Ocho Rios

In Ocho Rios, we booked an excursion to take a catamaran to Dunn's River Falls.

I'm not in the best shape, so I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to climb the falls.  Thankfully, it was not as hard as I made it out to be and I made it all the way to the top!  It was one of the coolest things I have ever done.  I highly recommend it if you go to Jamaica.




After we got back on the ship, the hosted the past guest party.  They hand out free drinks and appetizers. It's always a fun time!


For dinner tonight, we both ordered the fruit cocktail (sorry, no pictures).

For entrees, J ordered the flat iron steak and I ordered the chateaubriand and jumbo shrimp in marinara sauce (it was like a large shrimp cocktail).




For dessert we both ordered the warm chocolate melting cake (sorry, no pictures).


To read my full review, head on over to Cruise Critic.





No comments:

Post a Comment