Monday, February 13, 2012

Carnival Freedom Review: Grand Cayman

In Grand Cayman, we booked an excursion to take us to the Turtle Farm, Hell, and then on a semi-submarine.

The Turtle Farm was awesome!  They have tons of turtles there of different ages and you can even hold them.  We definitely plan on going back and spending more time there next time we're in Grand Cayman.





Hell wasn't anywhere that I cared to go, but it's included in almost every tour.  It was cool to see and take pictures of though.



Then, it was time for our semi-sub tour.  Neither of us really enjoyed this too much.  It was really warm and stuff on the boat and that just took away a lot from the experience.  This is not something I would ever do again.

I did get some cool pictures though.





For dinner tonight, we had fruit cocktail for our appetizers.


For our entrees, I ordered the duet of filet mignon and short ribs, which was delicious!  J ordered the lasagna.



For dessert I had apple pie and J had a slice of chocolate raspberry cream cake.



I also had a glass of gorgeous cappuccino.






No comments:

Post a Comment