Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bedroom Furniture

We finally made a decision on our new bedroom furniture!

We were debating between this set from Havertys:


Or this set from Ashleys:


We deliberated for a good while about what we wanted and finally made our decision 30 minutes before the store closed yesterday!

We ended up with.... *drumroll*

....

....

...

...

...

.... 

The set from Ashleys!


Even though we've been eyeing the Havertys set for months now, we decided that we wanted to go with something more traditional.  I came across the Ashleys set and loved it!  

Here are the individual pieces in the set.






I think I'll be very happy with our set for years to come.

I'm so glad we're done with that.  Furniture shopping was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be!

1 comment: