Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ikea Wishlist

The closest Ikea to us is about 4 hours away, so we rarely get to make a trip down there.  I'm hoping to be able to make a trip shortly after we move into our new apartment to pick up some furniture and decorative items that we made need.

We plan on making the guest bedroom into an office and plan on having a TV in there.  This TV stand is only $20 and would definitely do the job.


I don't know if we'd actually have room for this sofa table in our new apartment, but if we do, I would love to put some baskets in it for extra storage.


We plan on buying new mattresses soon, so when we do, I'd love to upgrade to an actual bed instead of just the frame.



I plan on keeping an organized pantry and kitchen at the new place, so I could definitely use some of the following storage items.




I plan on doing a picture wall in our hallway, so I could definitely use a good bit of their cheap frames.


Here's a few decorative items that I think would add character to our new place:





I think this fabric would make awesome curtains in our living room.



Sadly thats not even my entire list of things I need to pick up on our next visit.  I could easily spend thousands of dollars at Ikea.  

Do you have an Ikea near you?  If not, how often do you get to visit one?


This post was not sponsored and I was not compensated in any way.  I just love Ikea.


2 comments:

  1. Ashley, we just bought that sofa table this weekend and I love it. DH put it together himself instead of waiting for me to get home, so he said it was a pain, but I bet it would be easy with 2 people. Go for it. Its very sturdy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,
    Thanks for letting me know! I saw it on someone's blog and have loved it ever since. Sadly Ikea stuff is always a pain to put together. We spent hours putting together our Expedit bookcase, but it's gorgeous now!

    ReplyDelete