Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Empty Desk (But Not For Long)

My desk has always been cooped up in our spare bedroom, but I never use it because I would rather sit out in the living room with J.  Well, we finally moved it out into the living room so that I could quit using our dining room table as a workspace.

Here she is all nice and organized.



Cute little mouse pad that I picked up from Michaels for $1.



And of course I have to have school spirit there.



The desk looks like it's missing something, doesn't it?  

It's because it's waiting to house one of these pretty babies.


My little Macbook is slowly dying, so my grandparents are getting me a brand new iMac as a graduation present.  She should be here within the next week.  I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Nice desk! I just cleaned and spiffed mine up, too, since I'm starting grad school and a few other big projects. Congrats about the new iMac! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRAZY GREEN RIDICULOUS JEALOUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete