Monday, August 9, 2010

Dollar Tree Hurricane Vases

I first saw these Dollar Tree hurricane vases over at 320 Sycamore and then they became the decorating craft to make in the blog world.  So of course I had to make some.  For only $2 plus a glue gun, I made these adorable hurricane vases.


All you have to do is take a vase and a candlestick from the Dollar Tree and hot glue them together.  Then I placed a leftover pillar candle from our wedding in each one and it worked perfectly.

I plan on filling them with different items for the different holidays.  I'm thinking leaves for the fall and maybe holly berries for Christmas.  So many different options!

1 comment:

  1. those are gorgeous!! I usually fill a vase like that with those cinnamon scented pine cones or colorful ball ornaments at Christmas. And I'll accent them with strands of beads/pearls. :)

    ReplyDelete