Friday, January 10, 2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday!  It’s supposed to rain here all weekend, but I’m hoping to get some errands run and pick up some things I need for our cruise.

- One -  The Florida State Seminoles are the 2013 BCS National Champions!  I’m so proud of what the team accomplished this year.  It’s nice to have the trophy back in Tallahassee.


- Two - It’s been ridiculously cold this week.  Like high of 30s, which is very, very unusual for Florida.


- Three - I have a new tea love.  Tazo Focus tea is delicious and keeps me caffeinated.


- Four - I’m officially a qualified consultant with Thirty-One (which means I’ve sold my first $1000)!  


- Five - I registered for March for Babies and can’t wait to start raising money!








I’m linked up to Carolina Charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment