Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year Resolutions

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a great night celebrating with your family and friends!



I'm normally pretty bad about actually following through with resolutions, but I try to set them anyways to give me some kind of goal.

Here are my resolutions for 2013:

Love/Marriage/Family

1. Listen more to my husband's wants and needs
2. Start saving up to get us financially ready to have a baby
3. Visit my parents more than once this year


Heath/Fitness

1. Lose 25 pounds before June (I still have some more weight to lose after I hit that goal)
2. Have at least one fruit/veggie with every meal
3. Work out 2-3 times a week
4. Drink at least 64 ounces of water a day


Blogging

1. Have at least one post every week
2. Host a giveaway every other month
3. Get one new advertiser


No comments:

Post a Comment