Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer To Do List

I've found that creating a to-do list means that I'm more likely to actually do it.  I think it's the satisfaction of marking something off the list.


My main goal for this summer is to lose some weight.  I'm hoping to lose at least 15 pounds by the end of the summer.  And sadly that only a small portion of what I want to lose.



Organize our pantry.  Knowing what we have will make it easier to meal plan and also help save us money.


Catch up on scrapbooking.  I still haven't finished our honeymoon album or even started our wedding album.



Stock my closet with more basics.  I barely have enough clothes to get me through a week of work, so I badly need some items that I can mix and match.



What's on your to-do list for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment