Monday, March 12, 2012

Booda Dome Litter Box Review

Litter boxes are not the prettiest thing in your house.  We have ours hidden away in our laundry room where no one will have to see.  

Now with Booda Dome, you can have a litter box that fits in with your decor and doesn't stand out.  


I was lucky to work with Petmate to try out a Booda Dome litter box for my cats.  Since cats are so picky, I kept their old litter box out so that if they didn't like the Booda Dome, they could keep using the other.

Because of the sleek look of the Booda Dome, I was comfortable keeping this one in the bathroom.


It blends right in with the rest of the decor and doesn't take up much space, but is roomy enough for the cat.

The covered design helps keep litter from being kicked out of the box, so we don't have to sweep every single day.  The lid lifts off easily, so it's quick and easy to scoop.  There is also a built in filter to keep the nasty odors at bay.

I love our new Booda Dome and the cats seem to enjoy it as well!

If you're looking for a new litter box, I recommend looking into a Booda Dome.  They are sold at most major pet retailers.

I was provided with a Booda Dome litter box to review.  I was not compensated for this post.

1 comment:

  1. One of my clients had this for her cats, but I've since completely forgotten about it. My cats hate their covered litter boxes, but I think because their too small. I need to look into grabbing a couple of these!

    ReplyDelete