Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Carnival Freedom Review: Embarkation Day

We stayed with my grandparents the night before the cruise, so they drove us to the cruise port.  I squealed in the car as soon as I saw the whale tail!


We sat around for a little while until they were ready to board us onto the ship.  We went straight up to the buffet to get lunch.  J got some food from the Mongolian Wok and I got some fish and chips.



We took some pictures around the ship until the rooms were ready.


The rooms were ready at 1:30pm, so we headed down to unpack until sailaway.



We walked around the ship until dinner time.

For appetizers, we both ordered fruit marinated in tequila and lime juice.


For entrees, I ordered the mac n cheese from the kids menu and J ordered a sausage pasta dish.



For dessert, J ordered the Black Forest Gateau and I ordered the worst Creme Brulee ever.



We went to the Welcome Aboard show and then called it a night.


If you would like to read my full review of the Carnival Freedom, please head on over to Cruise Critic.










No comments:

Post a Comment