Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Presents

Finally back home from my in-laws.  I always love visiting family, but always so ready to be back home.  We had a fantastic Christmas though!

I'm in love with all the presents I got.  Here's a taste of some of my favorites:

My wonderful husband got me a Charmed Memories bracelet and two charms.  The one with the stone on it is the birthstone for the month we got married.  So sweet!




He also got me a Conair foot bath for those days that my feet hurt after work.



My brother and sister in law got me a $50 Bed, Bath, and Beyond gift card, so I'm excited to do some shopping.

My mom got me a griddle, which I'm very excited to use for the first time.



What was your favorite present that you got for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment