Monday, November 15, 2010

Travel Pet Crate Review

I was lucky enough to be chosen to do another review for CSN Stores.  I was searching through their store for something to buy and I decided to glance at their clearance section.  That was when I found exactly what I needed.  

For years, we've been breaking down my dogs metal crate every time we travel so that she can sleep in it at someone else's house.  It's a real big pain and quite bulky to travel with.

Well, in their clearance section, I was lucky enough to come across a travel crate that had been returned.  It was for a larger dog (their example was an Australian Shepard), but I figured that would work out because it would give her more space to sprawl out while on vacation.

We got it in the mail and were in love!  It's so easy to put together and so much lighter than her metal crate.  This will make it so much easier to travel.  I can't wait to take it with us to my mother-in-laws for Thanksgiving.


Look at my tiny little dog in there!

Even my husband can fit!


The crate came with a removable fluffy mat so that the dog will be nice and comfortable.  You can also get a plastic one to put in during meal times if you want your dog to eat in there.

Tally is in love with her new crate!

No comments:

Post a Comment