Saturday, August 28, 2010

Where I Have Been

For those that might have noticed, I haven't been around much lately.  I'm really sorry for that.

I have been really busy training for my new job!  I got a promotion at work, so now instead of a receptionist, I'm going to be the accounting associate.  It's a nice jump and I'm very excited!  I start this upcoming Friday, so the posts might be lacking for the next couple of weeks.

I'm going to try my hardest to try to catch up on posts during the weekend, but just a fair warning, that might not always happen.  So, just bear with me for a couple of weeks and hopefully I'll get the hang of things and start regularly blogging again.

PS. Keep an eye out for some posts I'm going to be doing regarding my new office in the upcoming week.  I have a few cute crafts planned.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job! Accounting is a whirlwind... but definitely a great step!

    ReplyDelete