Sunday, August 29, 2010

Basics About Me

I realized that I assumed most of my readers came over for my wedding blog and knew the basics about me.  Well, I learned in the past couple of days that this isn't the case.  So, here's a quick post so that you can learn more about me. 

If you have your own blog, I'd love if you could do this and link to your blog post.  I love to learn more about my readers and fellow bloggers.

Name: Ashley

Gender: Female

Age: 23

Birth date: November 13

Place of birth/Current place of residence: Kentucky/Tallahassee, FL

Heritage: English and Dutch

Siblings: No whole siblings.  Two half siblings and three step-siblings
 
Religious/Spiritual affiliation: I'm not very religious.  I consider myself a Christian and I pray, but I don't attend church on a regular basis.
 
Pets:  Tally, my Cairn terrier and Freckles, my adorable rescued kitten
 
Marital status: Married

Sexual orientation: Straight
 
Tattoos/piercings: Just pierced ears
 
Glasses: I have glasses for an astigmatism.  I'm horrible at wearing them and I think the prescription is outdated now.  I need to go back and get my eyes rechecked.

PC or Mac: Love my Mac
 
Mobile phone: I currently have my trusty Blackberry, but I'm able to upgrade to the iPhone in a week.

Do you believe in ghosts? No

Do you believe in UFOs?  No
 
Where have you traveled? I moved a lot as a kid.  I was born in Kentucky and lived between there and Indiana for a while.  Then we moved down to Mississippi while I was in middle school and then we moved to Florida a couple years later.  Hubby and I also love to travel.  We've cruised to a lot of places in the Caribbean and Mexico and we're also working on making our way around the 50 states.  I also traveled to Europe to visit family when I was younger.

Where else can you be found on the internet? Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, and The Knot and The Nest.  Oh and I'm avid poster on Cruise Critic.

2 comments:

  1. Ah! Thanks for this. So funny you have Tally and I have Tebow. If we head to Tally this Thanksgiving I'll bring my Tebow along and they can play!

    Thanks for sharing, I love learning more about ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! I'm sure the puppies would love to play with each other.

    ReplyDelete