Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Scrapbook Storage from CSN Stores

I posted a while ago asking your opinion on scrapbook paper storage.  I knew I wanted something with individual sections so that I could organizing my cardstock by color.  That way when I'm scrapbooking, I can easily find the color I'm looking for.

Well, in my search of all the CSN Stores, I found something even better than the 3 options that I posted. 


The kit was designed to make either 4 cubes like the picture above or 5 cubes without any dividers.  I knew that I would be able to rig it though to where it would work with my scrapbooking paper.

The package got to me really quickly.  Took about 2 days for it to get to me after it shipped.  I was so excited to get home the day it was delivered.

The cubes were a little harder to put together than I thought.  Definitely took some muscles.  I put together two cubes.  There were enough connectors to make 4 shelves, so I went ahead and used those in the bottom cube.  For the top cube, I used zip ties to connect the rest of the shelves.  The shelves secured with the zip ties actually seem more secure than the ones made with the connectors.


In the end, I ended up having 10 shelves.  I was able to organize my papers into colors and then also have a couple shelves to put my patterned paper in.  I think it was the perfect organization solution for my cardstock.

I think I will eventually pick up a second one so that I can have even more room to organize paper.


1 comment: