Marta Writes did a post about her favorite kitchen tools, so I thought I would share mine with you. Make sure to go check out Marta's list too.
- Pasta spoon/stirrer (I used to have two and my hubby melted one. Now I realized how often I use them because I always have to wash the one I have)
- Tongs (I used this for everything! They're great to have to cook stuff up on my indoor grill or to flip chicken in a pan)
- Indoor grill/griddle (We can't have a grill at our apartment, but I love grilling up a steak. This tastes just as good! Pain in the butt to clean though)
- Wooden cutting boards (I got mine from Ikea for under $10 and they are fabulous. I can leave them on the counter because they're pretty and they're great to quickly chop up fruits and veggies. Really easy to wash too.)
- Rubber spatula (I use this all the time for baking and cooking. I use it to make pasta sauce and also to mix up batters. Very versatile.)
What cooking items can't you live without?