Friday, June 27, 2014

Five on Friday

Sorry I haven't been around much.  My sweet dog that I've had since college recently passed away from cancer.  I'm having a hard time with it and not really feeling much like doing anything around the house, so I don't have too much to blog about.

I figured I'd do a Five on Friday though because I'm so excited that it's the weekend.  I need some sleep!

- ONE - Peonies are my favorite flower.  I spent a ton of money to use them in my bridal bouquet for our wedding.  I was giddy when Trader Joes had a bunch of them for only $6.




- TWO - Summer is my favorite time of year to go to Chick-fil-a because they have peach milkshakes!  I never order milkshakes anywhere, except for the peach milkshakes at Chick-fil-a.  Yum!


- THREE - Razors are expensive!  One of my friends recommended the Dollar Shave Club to me, so I decided to try it out.  For only $9 a month (I actually signed up for every other month), I get 4 blades, plus the handle.  I tried the blades out last night and they make my legs silky smooth.  Way cheaper than my Venus razors.


- FOUR - It's hot as heck in Florida!  I'm ready for the fall.


- FIVE - Bought me a pretty pink canopy to use for vendor events.  Love it!



I linked up to Carolina Charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment