I figured I'd do a Five on Friday though because I'm so excited that it's the weekend. I need some sleep!
- ONE - Peonies are my favorite flower. I spent a ton of money to use them in my bridal bouquet for our wedding. I was giddy when Trader Joes had a bunch of them for only $6.
- TWO - Summer is my favorite time of year to go to Chick-fil-a because they have peach milkshakes! I never order milkshakes anywhere, except for the peach milkshakes at Chick-fil-a. Yum!
- THREE - Razors are expensive! One of my friends recommended the Dollar Shave Club to me, so I decided to try it out. For only $9 a month (I actually signed up for every other month), I get 4 blades, plus the handle. I tried the blades out last night and they make my legs silky smooth. Way cheaper than my Venus razors.
- FOUR - It's hot as heck in Florida! I'm ready for the fall.
- FIVE - Bought me a pretty pink canopy to use for vendor events. Love it!
I linked up to Carolina Charm.