Monday, April 4, 2011

We Booked a Cruise!

We just got back from the gorgeous Carnival Inspiration and were already itching to book another cruise.  So we did!


We booked ourselves on the gorgeous Carnival Freedom out of Ft. Lauderdale.  We will be sailing on her at the end of January 2012.  We will be sailing to:


Key West



Grand Cayman



Ocho Rios, Jamaica


The only port we've been to of the three is Grand Cayman and that's by far one of our favorite ports.  I'm so excited about the itinerary as well as the ship. 

Have you ever been on the Carnival Freedom or to any of these ports?  What do you recommend we don't miss?

6 comments:

  1. I've been on Freedom and had a great time, though we stopped at different ports in Mexico, Costa Rica and Panama. It's a fun ship, though! You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked into this cruise too. I would love to visit Jamaica. Key West will be great to explore for a day. What do you like about Grand Cayman? We snokeled there, but I didn't see too much else to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bicoastal Bride -- Do you happen to have any pictures from your cruise online? If so, I'd love to see them.

    Krystal -- Our favorite thing to do in Grand Cayman was swim with the stingrays. It was by far one of the coolest experiences I have ever had. We did the stingray swim and rum point excursion through Carnival. Rum Point was an amazing beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krystal -- Oh, this time we're going to Grand Cayman we're planning on doing an island tour. I really want to see the Turtle Farm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We went on the Carnival Liberty in January of 2009 to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios. We were supposed to do an excursion with the Jamaican Bobsledding and trip to the Falls in Ocho Rios, unfortunately due to bad weather and high waves we were unable to dock which forced us to miss the port. We were refunded for the excursion, but I was really bummed as I had heard great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We just got back from Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios last week. If you want more personalized information, just send me a message!

    ReplyDelete