Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cruise Review: First Sea Day

We slept in this morning and then went up to the buffet for breakfast.

We did some trivia and attended a presentation in the morning.  At one of the presentations, they had an introduction of the captain and his senior officers.


For lunch, we went up to the buffet again.  My husband was addicted to the Mongolian Wok this cruise and ate it for lunch almost every day.


We took a nap and then got ready for formal night.  My husband always brings his dress blues for formal night and we love to dress up and get our pictures taken.

For starters, I got the shrimp cocktail again and my husband had the Greek Farmer's Salad.


I forgot to take a picture of our entrees, but we both had the prime rib and I ordered a lobster on the side.  Delicious!

For dessert, we had the cherries jubilee and bitter and blanc.



While we were eating dessert, the wait staff came out and sand Happy Anniversary to us.  My PVP knew we were sailing for our anniversary, so I'm assuming she put it on our booking.  It was a nice surprise even though our anniversary isn't for another month.


I was very happy that in the previous picture you could not see the huge stain from the butter that I dribbled on my dress.  That is why I can not have nice things.

Back up tomorrow with our stop in Grand Cayman.  Tons of cool pictures to come!

1 comment:

  1. You just made me so very excited for our cruise! Yum. I love food :)

    ReplyDelete