Monday, January 3, 2011

Hamilton Beach Juicer Review (CSN Store)

CSN Stores asked me if I wanted to do another review with them and of course I said yes!  They have such great products to choose from and free shipping on so many items.

Since it was so close to Christmas, I decided to gift the review item.  My mom really wanted a juicer, but I couldn't afford to buy her a really nice one.  I ordered her the Hamilton Beach Health Smart juicer and wrapped it all up.


As soon as she opened it up, she was giddy.  She went straight to the kitchen to juice some fresh orange juice for us.  The juicer worked fantastic.  It quickly juiced the orange without any pulp or seeds in it.  There is a separate pulp bin, so it's easily removable and able to be cleaned.  


I was very happy with the quality of this juicer, especially for the price.  My mom called me early and said she's used it every day since she got it. 

Thanks CSN Stores for allowing me to give my mom such an awesome present for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment