Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas #2

We did Christmas with my parents the week after Christmas.  I haven't seen them since the wedding, so it was great to get together again.  My mom cooked us breakfast and we talked for a while and then opened presents.  They got us some awesome stuff!

Monogrammed wooden cutting boards


These bottle tops are actually really cool.  They go on top of a can and turn it into a bottle.  It's great for the car because you don't have to worry about it spilling if you hit a bump.

I got my first set of Stickles!  I've never used these before, but have heard awesome things about them.  Can't wait to use them on some Cricut cuts.


Who Wants to be a Millionaire game for our Wii.  It's a lot of fun to play together if you like trivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment