Monday, August 23, 2010

Fall Decorating

I am SO over summer!

So, I decided to start decorating for fall in hopes that the cool weather will come a little quicker.

I filled the cute Dollar Tree hurricanes I made with a leaves that are also from the Dollar Tree.



I found this cute candle holder at Michaels for $5.  I filled it with the same leaves from the Dollar Tree and then put a a candle leftover from our wedding in the center.  I love it!


I would love to see how you're decorating (or have decorated in the past) for the fall season.  Link up your projects for me here.

Edit: Forgot to put the linky when I posted this.  Here it is.

Visit thecsiproject.com

1 comment:

  1. We are focused on end-of-summer cleaning (UGH!) but I can't wait to decorate when our belated spring clean is done!!!!

    ReplyDelete