Friday, May 7, 2010

Shopaholic and Baby Review

Challenge: In honor of spring break, read a book set in a place you would like to visit.



I chose Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella for this challenge because I would love to visit London.  I went when I was a child, but I don't remember most of it.

Shopaholic & Baby is the fifth book in the Shopaholic series and one of my favorites.  I don't think Becky seemed as superficial in this one as she has the other 3 books I've read in the series (I skipped over Shopaholic & Sister).

Luke and Becky are pregnant and Becky gets an appointment with a celebrity obstetrician.  Well, at their first meeting, they find out this OB is actually Luke's ex-girlfriend.  So, life gets interesting with a baby on the way as well as house hunting and Becky getting a photoshoot with Vogue!  She also has a great new job at a London department store.

I definitely recommend reading this book if you're into the rest of the Shopaholic series.  If you have not read the previous ones, go pick them up.  You will get drawn in very quickly.

I give this book 5 stars!


Total points so far: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment